IMAGING & DIAGNOSTICS
Nycocard Reader II
Quantitative results available for the following tests by an automated patented analyzer, which offers results for the following tests within one hour.
• HbA1c (Glycosylated Hemoglobin)
• Micro albumin
• C Reactive Protein (CRP)
• D Dimmer
The HbA1c (Glycosylated Hemoglobin) technique is calibrated as per the IFCC (International Federation of Clinical Chemistry) and certified by NGSP (National Glycohaemoglobin Standardization Program) and ERL (European Research Laboratory) with results traceable to the DCCT (Diabetes Control and Complications Trial).
3-Part Diff Analyzers: Whether you need a compact analyzer, simplified operation or small sample size, the XP-300™ and pocH-100i™ are ready to surpass your testing needs.
Simple menus with proven direct current detection technology minimize training requirements for your staff.
• Sysmex provides two 3-part WBC Differential automated hematology analyzers.
• Throughput approx. 60 samples/hour
• It has big color touch screen with intuitive graphic icons.
• The XP-100 has online QC via SNCS (Sysmex Network Communication System)
• Barcode reader to enter Reagent, Patient and Sample information.
• Data storage is 35,000 including histograms.
• Automatic probe cleaning after each aspiration.
• Result output is displayed on the screen and hard copy printout is available.
• Analysis Principle :
o WBC : DC detection method
o RBC/PLT : DC detection method
o HGB : Non-cyanide hemoglobin analysis method
• Automated Hematology Analyzer could analyze 20 parameters in both Whole blood (WB) mode and Pre-diluted(PD) mode which analysis parameters are below. WBC, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, PLT, LYM%, MXD%, NEUT%, LYM#, MXD#, NEUT#, RDW-SD, RDW-CV, PDW, MPV, PCT, P-LCR
Sysmax XS-800i (5 Part)
• It provides 5-part WBC Differential automated hematology Analyzers.
• Open mode offers one-touch operation
• Fluorescence flow cytometry for high quality analysis
• Excellent WBC differential
• Very low aspiration volume
• Compact, ready-to-use system with minimum maintenance
• Proactive user support with SNCS and online quality control
• STAT function allows immediate analysis of emergency samples
• Selective testing, with real-time random access analysis, provides testing flexibility and reagent savings
• Semiconductor laser used as light source for the flow cytometry system, for long life cycle and low electrical consumption
• Only 20µL of sample aspiration volume required for a complete CBC plus DIFF, ideal for analysis of pediatric samples
• Optional barcode reader provides positive sample identification .
Backman Coulter Accss2
The Access 2 was designed to have the robustness of a reference-lab immunoassay analyzer in the convenient size of a bench-top instrument; giving you greater control over quality, reliability and speed without sacrificing valuable floor space.
Hitachi 902 Chemistry analyzer
The Hitachi 902 is an automated biochemistry analyzer used by medical laboratories to process biological fluid specimens, such as urine, cerebrospinal fluid, and most commonly, blood.
Throughput: 200 samples/hour, 300 w/ISE
An automated analyzer is a medical laboratory instrument designed to measure different chemicals and other characteristics in a number of biological samples quickly, with minimal human assistance.
These measured properties of blood and other fluids may be useful in the diagnosis of disease. Reliability, quality and convenience make the Roche/Hitachi 902 the clinical chemistry workhorse for the small workload laboratory.
For more info, please contact us at 0120- 4215167 / 9999231150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any test requirement or any query related to the lab.